Friday 22 June 2012

ADHD Magazine: Stephanie Sol

You'll finally figure out why we said she isn't just another pretty face. She is an epitome of the youth who doesn't get around paying no mind to the undeniable issues about the environment and education.

Tell us about yourself
I’m not a fan of self-introductions, but if you really want to know me a bit deeper, go and click www.thebasicsteph.tumblr.comYou’ll meet me- my thoughts and the random things I do.  

What do you do?
I constantly change myself for the betterment of the world- one Steph at a time. *wink wink* Most people would refer to me as a commercial model/ theater actress/ Lana Hiya in Kapitan Awesome on TV5  But I think I am more of a dreamer who loves to dream while she’s awake!  

What inspired you to start an online journal?
Inspiring writers… I’ve been online journal writing since college, I’ve been moving from one site to another but this time I made it my new year’s resolution to commit myself to update my blog regularly. So far: not so bad; not so good either. 

What do you like about fashion?
It is in a sense, limitless. It allows your imagination to flow and it is something that can be personalized. I love how it is a combination of art, beauty and skill. 

Describe your personal style
STEPHISTICATED. Haha. That’s so high school. I’m still in search for my personal style, I’m on the experimental stage. However I have a fashion philosophy- “SOL aka Style Over Label.” It’s not what you wear, but how you wear it.

What and who are your inspirations?
The beauty of the universe! 

What are your favorite shops?
Locally, Mags, WAGW and SM Department Store…

What do you splurge on?
Charity and education. I don't hesitate giving to other people and enrolling for a course I am interested in

Three items you can't leave the house without.
My keys, wallet and mobile.

What are your passions?
Acting, protecting the environment and advocating education.

What music do you like listening to?
Alternative, Pop, Rock, Lounge, House, Indie, Dubstep… I listen to anything but right now I’m listening to Gossip Girl’s soundtracks, which is mostly alternative. 

Describe your typical weekend.
Saturday is shopping, movie and coffee day with family or friends. 
Sunday is church & Kapitan Awesome taping day :))





For more photos and updates about Steph, visit her online journal! www.thebasicsteph.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment