Friday 29 June 2012

Fashion: Ayan Gaytano

Ayan Gaytano, the fierce and fashion forward young fashion designer. Be inspired by her unconventional style and attitude towards fashion.



Please introduce yourself
I'm ayan gaytano, a fashion designer. I'm currently studying BSBA-ENTREPRENEURSHIP at DLSC.

How did yous start?
I started having interest in fashion since i was really young. my family exposed me to fashion brands in an early age and I remembered that we always go to a  local designer or sewer for custom made clothes but I never really thought of it as a career. So after I graduated from  high school we went to Canada and on my stay there i was searching for schools and courses to take that I came upon  a video of Versace fashion show. I think it was spring summer 2007 and at that moment i kinda knew what I want in my life, so when we came back  I studied at Fashion Institute of the Philippines.


Why fashion? What is it about fashion that you like the most?
I don't know but ever since I always love designing and art itself and fashion for me is a form of art. i can do whatever i want with clothes it's a way of expressing myself.the glitz and glamour is just second to why i like it.

What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to different kinds of music genre just because it always gives me new inspirations on my works. But currently i'm addicted to Florence and The Machine and Feist.

How will you describe your style in general?
My style is that I just do whatever I want. Whatever pops in my head, it's just me the young, fierce and sexy Ayan Gaytano.haha

Where do you find inspiration?
MUSIC! and anything that i find interesting.

List down people you would want to work with
Olsen twins
Tessa Valdez

What is your dream project?
It's a secret. You'll know when I make it come true.

What are your future goals?
I wont tell. It might not go as planned :))

What are the words you live by?
"keep moving forward"





0 comments:

Post a Comment